Dear Exhibitors, Visitors, Partners!
The epidemiological situation in Ukraine and in the world is still very uncertain. Today, 25 March the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine ordered an extension to the quarantine period here in the country until 25 April. That will make impossible for us to run successful events in April-May this year.
We have been working very closely with the venue on securing alternative dates for our Spring series of trade shows
With this in mind please be informed that
- PRO Beauty Expo Congress will take place from 16-18 September 2020 alongside InterCHARM Ukraine exhibition.
- IDF International Dentistry Forum will take place from 07-09 October 2020 alongside with Public Health exhibition;
- Aquatherm Kiev exhibition is postponed and will take place from 18-20 August 2020
- InterTOOL exhibition is postponed and will take place from 18-20 August 2020
- AutoTechService exhibition is postponed and will take place from 10-12 August 2020
- ComAutoTrans exhibition is postponed and will take place from 10-12 August 2020
We are absolutely certain that the measures taken to slow down the virus spreading will be effective and lives of people will be protected and saved.
In the nearest time we’ll be back to our usual work and business processes.
After the end of quarantine period the main task of all businesses is to re-launch your standard activities and insure further development. The B2B exhibitions is your key instrument here.
Our Trade Show is e the place where over three days the importers, manufacturers, dealers and distributors and your key existing and many new clients meet to conduct the business.
All our forces and resources are aimed now to prepare our summer-autumn exhibitions to be as the most cost-effective platform for your recovery and growth.
With best wishes