Press releases 28 may 2010
The 19th International Exhibition PUBLIC HEALTH 2010
Welcome to the No. 1 medical exhibition in Ukraine!
Public Health 2010, the 19th International Healthcare Exhibition, will be held on 12-15 October 2010
in the International Exhibition Centre (15 Brovarskoy Prospekt, Kiev).
The exhibition is organised by Premier Expo (Ukraine), ITE Group Plc
(UK) and GiMA (Germany). Co-organiser: Ministry of Public Health
Public Health is the largest international medical
exhibition in Ukraine, and fourth largest in Europe, and a full member
of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
Advantages of Public Health 2010
- Largest international medical show inUkraine
- Direct promotion of new products to end consumers
- Opportunity to develop service and sales strategies
- Opportunity to learn about new products in the international and domestic medical industry
- Optimal way to attract the target audience
- Hundreds of useful contacts and thousands of visitors
Exhibition profile: Medica, Pharma, Techpharm, Optic, Dental, Beauty and Health, and Emergency Medicine
Health is traditionally supported by the Cabinet of Ministers
of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Academy of Medical Sciences and
Kiev City State Administration.
important events are due to be held within the exhibition, including
SPA & Medical'10, a conference for directors of health resorts,
therapeutic centres, health clinics, balneological hospitals, and mud
cure clinics; and managers of spa and wellness centres and other
general health establishments.
Public Health 2009
- Total area: 8 000 м2
- Number of exhibitors: 257 companies from 28 countries
- Number of trade visitors: 11, 286
- General media partner: Morion
- Media support: Ukrainian and international media
- Certification: full member of UFI
- Official website: www.publichealth.com.ua
Source: medical exhibition
31 march 2009
The 18th International Exhibition PUBLIC HEALTH 2009, organized by Premier Expo (Ukraine), ITE Group (UK) which will take place on October 13-16,...
21 october 2008
This year's PUBLIC HEALTH was visited by Minister for Public Health of Ukraine Vasyl Kniazevich, Deputy Minister for Public Health of Ukraine...