International Exhibition Centre (IEC)
Address: 15, Brovarsky Prospect, Kiev, Ukraine
- display area:
1st pavilion — 10 564 m2
2nd pavilion — 6 600
3rd pavilion — 10 596 m2
- 16 entrance groups and 15 entrance groups for delivery of bulk freights
straight in a pavilion, ceiling height in central part of halls from 14 m to 24
m, in lateral parts of halls from 8 m to 9,5 m.
- modern system of ventilation and conditioning, vast storage facilities,
possibility for the entrance of freight transport;
- mail, telephone, Internet, service centre, bank, conference halls,
press-centre, restaurants, cafe, buffets
- office apartments, cloak-rooms, rest rooms, parking, comfortable traffic
How to get there
- Kiev’s metro has a renowned reputation and it is a fast,
reliable and inexpensive way to beat the traffic. The nearest metro station
to the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) is Livoberezhna.
- By car to the exhibition can be reached by Brovarskiy avenue or street Nikolsko-Slobodskaya. The airport «Borispol» — 27 km.
Map of passage